Being the gatekeeper and servicing their clients through implementational planning, being client facing and working with relevant teams to deliver the best possible outcome for their clients. Managing workloads, understanding, and communicating Talon initiatives, having good industry knowledge, working across relevant client accounts, and supporting the team are all key aspects of this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the client team to ensure they are effectively servicing clients and are proactively contributing to growing client and agency business.
- Have a thorough understanding of the strategy & objectives of your main accounts.
- Ensure you and your team are delivering on all elements of client service charters and general client servicing.
- Resolve client/campaign issues as and when they arise alongside assisting/coaching your team in resolving their issues.
- Analyse and attend all client audit meetings (in conjunction with Business Director/Head of.)
- Work with Business Director/Head of to set individual client KPIs and ensure they are met.
- Develop and manage the Talon relationship with agency, client and media owner contacts.
- Help to manage and host internal training sessions.
- Be prepared to get involved in non-account work - internal working parties, Talon Tech Products, representatives of the company.
- Ensure you and the team are utilising in house systems on a regular basis ensuring they are kept up to date with all the latest planning information and campaign status
- Ensure all Planning templates are being used - Talon planning schematic, proposals, buying reviews/PCAs, site tour documents.
- Participate in defining the requirements to enhance systems/tools and have responsibility for testing them when requested
- Work with Business Director/Head of to provide accurate client forecasts ensuring they are kept up to date with key changes to forecasted business.
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Understand Talon philosophy and SBU's offerings and communicate them appropriately.
- Demonstrate proper care and respect for corporate assets.
- Train your team on the day-to-day requirements of their planning roles, tools and systems.
- Be responsible for first stage interview process for recruiting Client Executives and Client Managers.
- Conduct annual appraisals of Client Executives and Client Managers (in conjunction with Business Director/Head of where applicable)
- Review performance of Client Executives and Client Managers on a regular basis
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
• Organisational planning
• People management
• Strategic capability
• Commercially aware
• Solution finding
• Industry knowledge
• Able to work as part of a team
• Enthusiast and driven
• Multi-Tasking alongside exceptional attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience:
• UK OOH planning experience and/or extensive Comms planning experience – working on clients that spend significantly in OOH
• Experience of working in data focussed roles
• Microsoft Offic, in particular Excel
• First class relationship management skills with the ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally
• Strong commercial acumen with the confidence to apply this within your work
• Ability to manage people and motivate them to bring out their full potential
Talon was founded in 2012 with an ambition to create an independent global Out of Home agency providing uncompromised advice and delivery for our clients. The Out of Home sector is going through transformational change fuelled by investment, digital and data. Our mission is to help our clients get the best out of this environment.