• Work with the team to help service a range of clients and agencies.
• Produce information to ensure the smooth running of clients’ accounts including competitive date, availabilities, and costings.
• Undertake the design, delivery, and implementation of campaigns to fulfil client briefs.
• Prepare post campaign analysis and present quarterly updates and new insights
• Liaise with media owners and suppliers to book campaigns and be self-starting to gain a full insight and knowledge of their out of home portfolios.
• Develop strong relationships with day-to-day agency, client and media owner contacts.
• Endeavour to pro-actively grow and develop clients’ business
• Utilise in house systems on a regular basis ensuring they are kept up to date with all the latest planning information and campaign status.
• Have a thorough understanding and utilise all tools and systems, e.g. Route.
• Ensure all Talon insight is read and incorporated into planning process where applicable
• Ensure all Planning templates and guidelines are being used – response to brief, proposals, buying reviews/PCAs, etc
• Understand Talon philosophy and specialist business unit’s offerings and communicate them appropriately
• Develop and grow industry knowledge through attendance of internal and external training programmes – become a member of the Talon Executive programme
• Share knowledge and best practice across the team and business
• Get involved in wider company initiatives including new business pitches, Cogs, etc
• Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures
• Demonstrate proper care and respect for corporate assets
WORKING HABITS AND CORE SKILLS
• Motivator – Provides enthusiasm and seeks ways supports team
• Innovator – Fresh thinking, spots new opportunities
• Commercial thinker – Puts the business first and generates added value
• Influencer – Presents themselves with authority and instills confidence
• Decision Owner – Proactive with customer’s and supplier’s business; ensure a high standard of team output, can multi-task and always ensures attention to detail
• Enthusiast – Energetic, open to constructive criticism; goes over and above day job
• Educator – Shares knowledge and looks to further personal development
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous media planning and/or office/admin experience
• Experience with dealing with clients and suppliers
• Microsoft office skills.
Pension Enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay
Life Assurance 25 days annual leave, increasing every year by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days
Permanent Health Insurance Birthday Leave
Private Medical and Dental cover Voluntary/Charity leave
Access to private GP appointments Feel Good Allowance
Smarter Working (hybrid working, flexible working hours and an early Friday finish!) Free Fitness Classes
Eye Care Vouchers Monthly Massages
Season Ticket Loan Cycle to Work Scheme
Talon was established in 2012 with the ambition to create a global Out of Home (OOH) agency providing uncompromised advice and service for our clients. Today we are a high growth independent full service OOH agency with a team of over 150 people globally.
Together we are dedicated to driving client value through a combination of teamwork, expertise, creativity, data and proprietary technology. We are agile and entrepreneurial our simple philosophy enables us to deliver outstanding work: Smarter as Standard
There's never been a more exciting time to be involved with OOH and we're excited about the next chapter.