Overview of role
The Comms Campaign Manager will own PR and Communications strategy. This will involve formulating, driving and delivering strategy in line with brand guidelines and objectives on behalf of Orchard’s award-winning client portfolio.
Our Orchard HQ is based in central Cardiff however we offer the opportunity to work remotely as part of our flexible working policy. Please note this role will also require some monthly travel.
How to apply
To apply, please send us a current CV and a summary (1 page max) of why you are the right person to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We receive a large number of applications so whilst we will do our best to contact everyone, if you have not heard from us within a month of your application you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
As the successful candidate, you will take ownership of Media Relations, Crisis Communications Strategy, PR and Content Strategies, working closely with internal teams to devise and deliver a plan that is executed effectively. You will also:
• Work to ensure brands are considered thought leaders in their core markets.
• Devise, develop and deliver Social Media Strategy that identifies the right social media channels for each market to enhance brand reputation, as well as taking into consideration the use of social media for demand generation purposes.
• Be responsible for the development, execution, monitoring and measurement of tactical activity, ensuring positive coverage, and all the while building a purpose-driven brand.
As the Comms Campaign Manager, you will need to:
• Have a strong PR and External Communications track record
• Be well-versed in Crisis Communications
• Have a working knowledge and in-depth understanding of Digital Content and Social Media Strategy and Delivery
• Have experience working within a multi-product, multi-services organisation
• Have some people management experience
• Be a self-starter
• Have demonstrable, effective Stakeholder Management skills
• Be strategic and hands-on
• Demonstrate a can-do attitude
• Ideally will have some experience working for an agency or managing an agency from the client side
• Ideally be a fluent Welsh speaker
Orchard’s benefits package
Our people are what makes us so special. That’s why we offer a generous benefits package to all who are part of our team. Here’s an example of the benefits that are available:
• Flexible and remote working opportunities
• 10 – 4 core hours
• 25 days annual leave plus a free day off over Christmas
• Monthly wellbeing hours
• A generous training budget
• Private medical cover
• Cycle to work scheme
• 8% pension (that’s 4% matched from you and us)
• Social events and activities (such as end of month drinks, film club and 5 a side football)
Orchard is a leading creative and strategic hub based in central Cardiff, with an aim of bringing ideas to life.