Key Purpose of Role
Kinetic Active is the award-winning full service in house creative and delivery arm of OOH media specialist Kinetic World Wide. We believe OOH is the ‘Home of Creativity’ due to the sheer breadth of opportunities on offer. Our job is to create innovative and impactful brand experiences across digital out of home, experiential, mobile, special builds, interactive projections, street art and anything else we can think of.
Kinetic Active works with all Kinetic clients, media agencies, creative agencies and planning teams to inspire, educate, develop and project manage creative media campaigns within the OOH environment.
As a Creative Account Manager your role will see you coming up with and executing top quality creative work for some of the world’s biggest brands. You will work across a wide variety of disciplines including (but not limited to) special builds & installations, dynamic digital Out of Home campaigns, exciting technology-led experiential events, beautiful street art, PR stunts and anything else you can think of.
You will be responsible for answering incoming briefs, supporting in brainstorms, managing client relations and selling in creative executions across a wide variety of Kinetic clients. You will be a confident presenter, a skilled writer and a creative thinker. You will have a love for creative advertising campaigns and a thirst for the latest innovation in OOH.
This role is a mix of creativity, strategy, innovation, client servicing and sales which will see you on the frontline working on some of the most exciting and award-winning work in Out of Home.
Overview of Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist in promoting Kinetic Active’s offering to clients and agencies and identify ways of driving more revenue
• Delivering effective creative RTB for clients/agencies that show understanding of their challenges
• Builds good rapport and relationships with clients, agencies, media owners and Active partners
• Present your RTB proposals, inspiration and innovation sessions across internal and external platforms
• Be comfortable quoting on activations
• Support the Senior Creative Account Manager on workloads, brief output and presentations
• Work closely with the project management team to seamlessly shift briefs and proposals into booked projects.
• Can help co-ordinate short-term opportunities and distribute to relevant Activations teams
• Updates internal databases as required
• Good presentation skills
• Demonstrates impact and confidence
• Confident and engaging manner
• Articulates and expresses ideas clearly and succinctly
• Good listening skills and emotional intelligence to read situations and people
• Good problem-solving skills and is solution focused
• Good judgement and decision-making skills
• Seek resolutions through negotiation
• Resilient under pressure and works well to tight deadlines
• Good high level planning skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Organised and structured
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving, comes up with new solutions
Equal Opportunities & Flexible working
Kinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual & we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email Zoe, our Head of People and Culture: email@example.com
Additionally, please note we are happy to discuss flexible working for all roles at Kinetic.
Competitive with excellent benefits