We’re looking for a designer who wants to create Unexpected and Unforgettable work. Work that sticks two fingers up at convention, and one at boring. Work that entertains, excites and hopefully even does some good. In short: work that people want to talk about.
We’re looking for a designer who’s hungry! Someone who wants to make their mark on the team, the agency, our clients and the world. They’ll be brave thinkers, willing to challenge themselves and take risks. But this doesn’t mean they’re reckless. They’ll balance their passion with maturity to ensure they stay calm and measured under pressure.
They’ll be experienced in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and will work across our entire portfolio of amazing clients, creating both print and digital OOH, social comms, websites, in-store displays and everything in between. They’ll need to be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with Art Directors, Copywriters, Motion Graphic Designers and Clients. And they’ll be able to bring their own ideas to the table too, not afraid to experiment as they quickly bring concepts to life in a multitude of exciting ways before honing their craft at a later stage.
• Hybrid working (one designated day in the office per week; four days where it’s up to you)
• Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme; 3% agency contribution on qualifying earnings
• Medicash healthcare access (allowances for physiotherapy, dental, eye care etc)
• Digital GP access
• Access to preferential rates on Private Medical Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme allowing you instant access to qualified counsellors and specialists to help keep you in the best of health, physically and mentally
• Group Life Assurance
• Out of hours financial compensation on qualifying projects
• 2 x company events/parties a year
• Focus on craft, industry and personal development training, and genuine access to the Board
• Charity opportunities within working hours
• New starter lunch & Elvis buddy to help you settle in
Plus, upon completion of probation:
• Unlimited holiday allowance
• Flexible working hours
ELVIS is a global creative partner for smbitious brands, including Cadbury, Oreo, Honda, Birds Eye, and Pepsi. We create award-winning creative platforms that work for every screen.
At ELVIS, we’ve always believed in the power of creativity and the need for innovation. In a world of ever-expanding tech and data opportunities, we demand constant reinvention from our clients and ourselves to keep the brands we work with at the top of their game.
This belief is at the heart of our agency positioning: Unexpected & Unforgettable. Our shorthand for the type of work we deliver both strategically and creatively. By putting this belief front and centre, we are reminding ourselves and our clients of its vital importance every day.