Who we’re looking for:
As Digital Director, we are looking for someone who can develop and execute effective Digital advertising and marketing strategies for a range of Clients including focusing on new business development and acting as an effective Account Director for Digital clients.
The Digital Leadership Team:
As part of its ongoing development of Digital services, the agency has formed its first Digital Leadership Team comprising three key Director roles. Each Director carries their own individual responsibilities, but they will work as one cohesive team on service development and enhancing the reputation of the agency and its Digital ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for delivering an overarching, integrated and cohesive Digital strategy for the team.
• Responsible for the overall service development and commercial performance including co-ordination of all related activities with both the Content and Technical Directors.
• Planning and executing targeted Digital advertising and marketing strategies and campaigns for clients.
• Acting as an Account Director, providing strategic direction and consultation on Client accounts and New Business initiatives.
• Responsible for the overall client experience in regards to Digital work.
• Presenting Digital expertise to Clients and the wider Agency team.
• Responsible for the overall project management and delivery of Digital services for clients including the deliverables of the Digital team.
• Identifying and delivering resources and training to clients on Digital.
• Generating new business and revenue opportunities for the Agency.
• Direct line management of Digital Strategist and any other staff that fall under the remit as the role and team develop.
• Monitoring competitor activity and being proactive in devising new initiatives for Clients.
• Raising the profile of the agency in the Digital domain.
• Participate in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
• Comply with Data Protection Regulations regarding processing customer information at all times.
• Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all colleagues, and coaching, advising and leading members of the team to deliver strong results.
The job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the business.
What you need:
• Relevant qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
• At least 3 years’ experience working at Director/Manager level in Digital services.
• Delivering strategic direction and consultation for clients in the Digital domain.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Tiktok.
• Experience of delivering training to clients.
• Experience of people management.
• Experience of developing new business.
• Experience of managing and delivering a variety of campaigns including social media, web design, SEO and Paid Search.
Skills / Knowledge / Competencies / Disposition
• Understanding of, and a passion for, what makes great/effective Digital advertising and marketing.
• Ability to confidently embrace evolving communication platforms.
• Demonstrable project management skills.
• Strong and compelling presentation skills.
• Strategy and new business writing skills.
• A motivational and inspiring Team Leader with the ability to use their intuition and initiative.
• Ability to prioritise and manage workload in a fast paced, reactive environment to tight deadlines.
• Enthusiastic and dependable with a proactive approach.
• Creative problem solver.
• Ability to develop effective relationships with colleagues.
• Flexible approach to Client and agency requirements including servicing Clients across the UK & ROI, and further afield.
• Hold a current & valid full driving license with access to a vehicle (applications will be considered from candidates who are unable to drive due to a disability but can otherwise demonstrate how they meet the mobility requirements).
• Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
• Two satisfactory employment references. One should be your current or most recent employer.
• Agency experience
• ISO Awareness.
• Proven responsibility over award-winning marketing campaigns.
• Extensive industry experience.
The role also attracts the following benefits:
Enhanced Paid Leave of 27 days per annum plus your birthday and 11 statutory holidays
Access to Private Healthcare after six months’ service
Flexible approach to working arrangements
Access to Mental Health and Wellbeing platform and initiatives
Laptop and IT equipment
Comprehensive continuous personal development (CPD), onboarding and training programme
Paid membership of IPA with full access to a range of CPD tools
Paid expenses for travel undertaken for the purposes of your job
Opportunity to join in a range of other team-building and fun activities.
What we’re all about:
Our mission is to be a trusted strategic partner to our Clients. We are creatively restless, respectful, fearless, innovative, invested and always effective. Setting and smashing those targets we set ourselves has allowed our team to grow bigger than ever, so we need more people who will share in our goal of achieving spectacular results for every Client.
As a fully-integrated Agency, we offer Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR through our sister company LK Communications – and that’s just scratching the surface.
More than that, we’re all about our people. Inside our offices, you’ll find a friendly and collaborative group of innovative professionals all striving for the same goals: to create brilliant work and exceed expectations every step of the way.
Interested in working alongside industry experts on some of the UK & Ireland’s best-known brands? Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and stimulating work environment? Ready to drive your career forward with an ever-growing, innovative company? Then this is the place for you!