Reporting to Account Directors, you will be responsible for the following:
• Working with client account management teams to implement digital marketing campaigns using a variety of digital channels including Google & Microsoft Ads, Meta and other social media advertising platforms.
• Analysing client and campaign data from a variety of sources to inform campaign strategy and optimise campaigns.
• Designing and overseeing multivariate tests to maximise ROI.
• Assisting with campaign implementation workflow, including tracking, set-up and reporting.
• Producing regular campaign insight reports & dashboards with meaningful recommendations for clients.
• Identifying key insights for business development.
• Introducing and driving adoption of new media platforms, technologies and media solutions.You must have:
• An analytical mind
• A passion for using data to tell stories, inform strategies and drive media, marketing and business decision making
• Have a breadth of knowledge across many digital marketing disciplines
You will also have a complementary knowledge of many additional digital marketing disciplines.
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate curiosity in and appreciation of the wider media advertising landscape with a particular focus on keeping up to date on new digital opportunities, algorithm changes, etc.
You should be naturally at ease with people from junior to senior, be willing to get your sleeves rolled up and get stuck in!
Overall, you will be analytical, inquisitive, enthusiastic, helpful, confident, personable, and ambitious.
Good verbal and written communication skills are essential, as are arithmetic skills. You will be tested on these skills at interview stage.
Professional development training budget to the value of £1000 per annum.
Personal development (e.g. first aid, mental health first aid)
Healthcare Scheme including mental health and wellbeing
Annual leave boost after 5 years
Monthly massage session contribution
Regular team building sessions/away days
Free fruit and beverages in office
Long-term service rewards
Amazing work environment - Boutique office – cycle store, showers, café, gaming room, kitchen
The Media Shop Scotland
The Media Shop Scotland is a Glasgow-based independent marketing services agency with a 35 year track record, specialising in communications planning, media buying and digital marketing.
The digital team offers clients’ a broad range of services including paid search, SEO, paid social, programmatic display, video and audio, and affiliates.
The agency has a wide range of clients including well known Scottish and national brands across a wide range of sectors including motors, charities, travel & tourism, food & drink, ecommerce & retail, and public sector. We promise that the job will always be interesting and exciting and no two days will ever be the same.
Due to several significant new business wins, the company is seeking a bright Digital Media & Insight Executive to join our growing team in Glasgow to work with clients across a range of industry sectors.
The company offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including pension, flexible working and enhanced holidays alongside other benefits that include team away days and health & wellbeing perks.
The Media Shop ensures that every member of the team has an opportunity to advance their career quickly through internal promotion and significant financial investment in your professional development plan.
The company is based in The Garment Factory in Glasgow’s Merchant City which has amazing facilities including changing rooms and showers, bike store, lockers, on-site café, zoom rooms, break-out spaces and more!