We're looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager / Credit Controller who understands the importance their role plays in the running of a successful media agency.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day finance of the company, processing client billings & invoicing, credit control, cash allocation and liaising with our accountants. Moreover, you will need to form strong working relationships with suppliers.
Experience of Mediaocean would be advantageous.
- Oversee processing of invoices and running costs.
- Dealing with invoice queries and liaising with suppliers.
- Collating the monthly payment run to support cash flow management.
- Daily banking, monitoring for incoming funds and processing outgoing payments.
Monthly debtor’s reports, including chasing aged invoices and raising issues with account managers where relevant.
- Posting of salaries monthly and PAYE to HMRC.
- Knowledge of VAT returns, quarterly and yearly accounts.
- Reconciling the bank monthly (payments to suppliers and from clients).
- Client invoicing (monthly and weekly).
- Setting up new clients and suppliers across accounting systems.
- Pulling reports from Mediaocean.
- Quarterly ASBOF and BASBOF returns.
- Quarterly Barb returns.
- Produce specific reports for clients when requested.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Full time.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- We fully embrace the work life balance working from home provides so relocation or being Edinburgh based is not a necessity.
Spiritmedia are an established media planning and buying agency based in Edinburgh, Scotland.