Creative Culture has a 5-year strategy with clear and ambitious growth objectives. To support this process, we’ve put together a senior management team who cover finance, operations, strategy and client services. To support them, we are currently looking for a full-time senior growth and business development director to join us and drive the new business and sales strategy for the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to grow in an international environment and to draw on their prior experience in marketing, brand, innovation and/ or inclusion.
As a small business, Business Development, Sales and PR are very closely connected and feed into each other. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about business development (mostly outbound) and growth strategies and who will be able to nurture leads as well as influence and feed into our marketing and brand plan.
You will be working closely with our CEO and management team to drive high-level growth initiatives and experiments across brand and agency clients alike. We will expect you to design and drive the business’ new business ambitions and growth as part of our 5-year plan, and to spearhead business growth through expanding current businesses and exploring new markets and opportunities. The role will require you to be hands-on, autonomous, proactive and innovative, seeking to always find better ways to lead and implement our initiatives.
- Build an extensive new business plan, pipeline and actively lead conversations up to conversion - predominantly outbound (80%) - across brand, innovation and inclusion stakeholders. Identify, nurture and convert leads.
- Manage inbound leads and opportunities (20%). Ensure RFIs and RFPs are qualified by the team on time and managed into the conversion team for response. Work together with the Strategy and CS Directors to define the clients’ objectives and be accountable for scheduling relevant meetings with the clients.
- In conjunction with our CSD, evaluate existing partnerships (with agency clients) and sales efforts with an eye toward building on what works and pivoting when it doesn’t. Propose and develop new strategic partnerships.
- Research and identify new markets. Track emerging markets and trends.
- Expand the profile and reach of the company and its brands.
- Develop and strengthen internal and external relationships that will lead to increased lead generation and market share.
- Build cross-functional teams to guide and nourish sustainable, long-term growth.
- Foster and work to maintain an entrepreneurial growth culture throughout the company and across all teams and work functions.
- Identify and recommend new services where relevant.
- Help to shape our long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them.
- Provide advice on product development and distribution and promotion strategies.
- Identify and advise on appropriate networking and industry events the team should attend to increase visibility and take part where relevant.
- The candidate is expected to effectively manage internal and external relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- An ability to leverage relationships and deliver relevant proposals to the CEO is key
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of successful selling to decision makers and C Suite level contacts of global brands and agencies
- Evidence of business development and conversions in the insights/ creative/ marcomms field within global brands is a must
- Experience and understanding of transcreation constitutes a distinct advantage
- Strong commercial experience of new business, procurement and marketing solutions
- High standards of professionalism with strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years direct business development experience in a closely related sector (marketing, creative, brand, innovation, inclusion)
- Skilled in the standard office technologies
- A knowledge of procurement technologies and standard platforms utilised an advantage
What To Expect
Creative Culture is a boutique-size company with a young and multicultural team where you can expect to:
- Be part of an empowering team
- Be involved proactively in the company’s growth
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries
- Receive structured training
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress
- Gain valuable professional experience in various areas of the industry
Benefits, Training, and Professional Development
Join the Creative Culture team and enjoy a range of benefits and opportunities that will help you grow both personally and professionally:
- Take control of your financial earning potential with our structured bonus scheme, which is based on the performance of the company and the individual, giving you ownership of your earning potential
- Because we value team bonding, we host regular social events such as monthly team breakfasts, quarterly team lunches, summer and Christmas parties. In July and August, we offer Summer Fridays, when you can take two hours off to get ready for the weekend
- Take advantage of our coffee bonding stipend, which is designed to enhance collaboration between teams
- Benefit from our Cycle to Work scheme to embrace sustainability, improve fitness, reduce costs, and enjoy commuting convenience to our Soho office
- Because we believe in giving back to the community, we offer CSR initiatives such as volunteer days that reflect our core values of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- We collaborate with industry platforms to provide professional courses and e-learnings, such as IPA, WeConnect, and NABS training, as well as networking opportunities through Tanba and Bloom
- Attend monthly targeted learning sessions on various topics led by guest speakers from a variety of backgrounds
- Company sponsorship on the membership fee to join specific trade associations in the industry to broaden your career connections
- 1-to-1 mentorship opportunities by Creative Culture's advisory board members
Creative Culture creates impact through culture. We are the pre-eminent, strategic Cultural Intelligence partner for businesses and brand leaders who are looking to create meaningful impact in the areas of Brand, Inclusion (ESG) and Innovation. We help brands and creative agencies roll out effective strategies, messages and campaigns across international markets and cultures. To do so, we benefit from Culture Connexion, our unique global network of over 3,000 creative, cultural, and language connexions, which we manage centrally from our London office.
Diversity is what makes humanity and its cultures so fascinating. We fully embrace the need to include the widest diversity of experience, opinions, aspirations and values from our team, stakeholders and partners in order to create a fully inclusive and collaborative environment. Drawing on this, as part of our cross-cultural offering, we provide clients with customised programmes to support ethnic and cultural diversity across their organisation as well as in both their internal and external communications.
You can browse some of the incredible testimonials from our recent interns about their time with us by viewing either our Glassdoor or our Careers page.
We are women owned and managed. For more information visit: www.creativecultureint.com.