Imagine being part of one of Scotland’s fastest-growing independent agencies…
Imagine a challenger agency built on the importance of brave effectiveness…
Imagine using your design & animation skills on iconic brands like Smokehead whisky, Albert Bartlett potatoes, and Scotch Beef, Lamb & Pork.
At Guy & Co we give clients the confidence to challenge, helping them go to market with braver ideas that smash results.
We’re looking for an ambitious Junior Designer/Animator to join our Motion Graphics team during an exciting growth spurt.
What we’re looking for:
Great skills & attitude:
- Passion for great design & ideas
- Ability to think creatively, bravely and broadly and back up with strong rationale
- Confidence to challenge ideas and strive to make them better
- Attentive with a great eye for detail; able to learn and closely follow brand guidelines and studio processes
- An agile, adaptable worker: willing to pivot if budget, timings or research require it
- A great team player who sees the strength in creative collaboration
- Creatively curious and inspiring; drawing on the latest trends and sharing new ways of thinking and designing
- Confident at presenting and defending work: showing great inspiration and application
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious; excited by our agency proposition and vision
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- 2D animation/ kinetic type experience; 3D animation experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of storyboarding process
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- 1 year+ experience in a relevant role, preferably in an agency
What you can expect from us:
- Salary from £22K, depending on experience
- Great professional development: an investment in professional training to support your career pathway
- Great incentives: attractive bonuses set against yearly targets
- Great benefits: Vitality medical insurance (including coffees and cinema tickets to motivate you to stay healthy) and Royal London employee pension scheme
- Great holidays: 25 days’ a year, plus 6 public holidays, agency closure over the Christmas holidays (we take merriness seriously…) and an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us
- Great flexibility: a commitment to blended and flexible working, with a maximum of 3 days in person at our Edinburgh city centre office in 2022
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover note, explaining what would make you a fit with our Guys, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We give clients the confidence to challenge for bravely effective results.