We are looking for a creator-obsessed, social media loving, junior graphic designer to join our growing UK team. You’ll primarily work alongside senior members of the design team to create content, filters and gifs for digital, contribute to art directions, as well as design branded proposals and reports for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who wants to teach us things as much as they want to learn. Someone who's willing to experiment, to play with new technologies, explore new styles, all in the hope of finding something new and exciting. And if you document all that exploration on your own little IG feed too, let us know. That’s cool.
Role & Responsibilities
- Thinking up, designing and animating giphy stickers across a range of different campaigns, and for the BDB brand
- Creating compelling and visually engaging presentations that show off our creative ideas in the best way possible for clients.
- Supporting senior members of the team developing elements of larger design projects; such as product gifting ideas, social brand identities and filters.
- Creating social content for BDB’s social channels
- Sourcing compelling visuals and references to clearly articulate and sell ideas
- Staying on top of design trends and actively sharing that new thinking with the agency and integrating it into your projects
- Huge love for social and the creators that populate it (established and emerging)
- A hunger to learn new things and make your mark
- Collaborative, open-minded, respectful and able to work well within a team
- Strong attention to detail
- A love of aesthetic styles from a variety of industries (beauty, sport, fashion, auto, etc)
- Strong communication skills to keep the team updated through the design process
- Excitement to be part of a tight-knit yet growing team and industry
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects.
- Strong comfort level producing presentations in Google Slides
A part of what we offer at BDB is a considerate suite of competitive benefits, which will be discussed with you throughout the interview process.
Billion Dollar Boy
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy (BDB) is the global creative agency for the influencer age, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans. BDB harnesses the exceptional creativity of global content creators and connects them with the world’s most creative brands to deliver first-class influencer marketing campaigns. We were founded to specialise in influencer marketing, we view it as a discipline, not an add-on.
We are a Financial Times 1000 Fastest Growing Company & AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency, and in 2021 BDB campaigns won Webby Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards and Shorty Awards. Our clients include PepsiCo, L'Oreal, Shiseido, Heineken, Zalando and Campari Group. Working with vastly different brands and their audiences keeps us smart, nimble and (dare we say it) ahead of the competition.
Since 2014 we have ensured that creative excellence is our company’s north star - empowering social media and changing the global ad business as we know it.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
- We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Billion Dollar Boy embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote these benefits in all of our business activities.
When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
- Recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and make best use of their talents;
- Not discriminate unlawfully against any person;
- Select the best person for the job in terms of qualifications and abilities.
This sets out our approach to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination at work.