The Advertising Association is now looking for a Marketing Executive / Junior Business Development Executive to join the UK Advertising Export Group (UKAEG) as it seeks to secure the next decade of international growth for UK advertising & Marketing services.
You will be working alongside the International Trade Director and will help deliver a range of B2B marketing and new business activities to the Advertising industry.
The role includes
· Development, planning and running the marketing activities of UKAEG which includes international events such as SXSW and Cannes Lions
· Working with the AA social and comms team to produce brilliant marketing assets for the Group and its members.
· Create, develop, and manage the marketing collateral e.g., social assets, printed brochures
· Organising meetings and events
· Working with Department for International Trade teams both in the UK and around the world
· Working closely with UKAEG partners such as the IPA, APA and BPMA and media partners
· Website management, Data Tracking, Social media content, and media partnerships
This is both a ‘thinking’ and a doing’ role – perfect for someone who wants to make their mark as a brilliant B2B marketer in the advertising industry.
The successful candidate will have:
· Spent roughly two years working within the UK advertising and marketing industry, ideally in a global B2B marketing or new business role.
· Experience of delivering lead generation campaigns for UK advertising businesses
· Experience of marketing campaigns across online, social, trade media channels and at events.
· A real passion for UK advertising and how to promote its strengths in a high-impact, highly visible way at the biggest industry events worldwide.
· Exceptional planning and time management skills, with the ability to work independently.
Location: London W1T 3LN (Hybrid*)
Salary £26,000 to £28,000 PA
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Benefits: Private medical insurance, 22 days of holiday (increasing to 25 with LOS + bank holidays), Enhanced employer pension contributions, Life Assurance and Income Protection, Learning & Development budget, mobile phone allowance, company social events.
*We are a hybrid working company – requiring employees to work in our Central London office on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
UK Advertising Exports Group (UKAEG)
UK Advertising and Marketing Services is represented by the UK Advertising Exports Group (UKAEG), the industry’s global new business drive.
UKAEG has continued to raise the profile of British creative, media and digital around the world since launch in March 2020. With the government, UKAEG has developed a strategic plan to focus on key markets through international trade fairs where, in combination with the Government’s GREAT programme and trade missions, we can collectively display the skills and creativity of the UK advertising industry to accelerate its growth in export performance.
To date this has resulted in more than half a million contact opportunities with potential customers from 40+ countries and generated over £21 million worth of new business for members.