We are looking for a creative, confident, dedicated and ambitious Marketing Manager to be part of our growing team. You’d be working directly to the CEO, and working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and department heads.
We are looking for a marketing professional to:
1. Define and carry out our marketing strategy;
2. Maintain our social media platforms and website;
3. Write up; news for industry press, website and award entries; and
4. Work closely with our clients marketing teams
You will be part of a strong, supportive & growing team in a future-focused
creative environment. Working closely with senior management, you’ll be making an impact and get great visibility across the company, with plenty of opportunities to develop your marketing skills and get involved. This role is a brand new in house role so you’ll really be able to get stuck in, define the strategy and make it your own.
● Define and carry out our marketing strategy
● Oversee the day-to-day marketing activities for all our work
● Consult with department heads on marketing strategy and priorities
● Building and sharing DOOH.com’s story so that it clearly and engagingly
brings our purpose and products to life.
● Having a finger on the pulse of all our activity to be able to bring our brand to life and communicate it in a meaningful way
● Creating and curating thought pieces for industry press/website
● Leading/assisting on any events we host/attend
● Attend and ‘cover’ events/awards etc
● Establish good internal processes and identify the correct marketing tools, ensure we have best in class creds and case studies - constantly keeping these up to date and on-brand
● Keeping an eye on competitors and best in class activity
● Lead on forming a strategy for entering creative industry awards - both
creative and effectiveness - project managing the submissions to ensure
they are best in class
● Identify industry events DOOH.com staff should be attending or speaking
at, organising speaker slots
● Take ownership of the DOOH.com’s website: creating a content calendar of blogs, opinion pieces, thought leadership, case studies ensuring the
website is up to date throughout, managing the backend CMS
● Composing content and managing our social media platforms (currently
Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE
Skills matter, experience is useful, attitude is everything.
● Passion, drive, enthusiasm, desire to learn and professionally stretch
● Collaborative, professional and personable - able to successfully liaise with internal and external stakeholders and represent the business
● Independent thinker - able to come up with comms and marketing ideas
and run with them, asking the right questions, proactively anticipating
potential hiccups and finding solutions
● A good understanding of social platforms, measurement tools and digital /social best practices
● Creative at heart, and a good understanding of what type of content ideas are right for each platform and the ability to design marketing assets (or direct the designer) to fit brand guidelines
● Culturally connected - passionate about what’s going on in the world and constantly thinking about what new opportunities there are
● Confident at copywriting in English and creating editorial content
● Seriously organised and a great multitasker - this is about juggling multiple tasks and doing an awesome job
● 2+ years experience in marketing (advertising, branding, digital, social)
● Good understanding of marketing channels and strategies
● Previous experience of running campaigns independently (e.g. events,
webinars, email campaign, PR, thought-leadership activity)
● Experience in copywriting in English and creating editorial content
We invest in the growth and development of our employees, provide ongoing training, and offer a clearly defined career progression.
More details available on request.
Out Of Home planning and buying specialist
The role is within our partner agency - DOOH - that is an award-winning, recognised industry leader within Dynamic Out Of Home, the fastest growing sector in digital marketing and advertising. We enable some of the world's biggest brands (including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Netflix, Nike, Virgin, Facebook etc) to reach their customers, through dynamic digital billboard campaigns, running both in the UK and all over the world; think Piccadilly Circus or Times Square!
DOOH.com is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with