Are you looking for a role where you will be encouraged to develop your career in media planning and buying? Where you will be given unrivalled opportunities to learn what it takes to build a successful career in this sector? Do you have an enquiring mind and a passion to learn.
If you do then we would like to hear from you.
We’re Smithfield, an independent media planning and buying agency and we specialise in Brand Response and Performance Media, so we love measuring business outcomes for our clients.
And we recognise that the excellent and award winning work we undertake for our clients can only be as good as the people we employ.
As a Graduate Media Executive in our Planning Team, you will have the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in learning how an agency works and about the markets in which our clients operate, and the challenges they face. And you’ll be encouraged to suggest solutions.
You will learn the different purchasing mechanisms that we use and the accompanying sector specific terminology.
Analysing data and producing performance reports for clients with an accompanying commentary is a key part of the role. You’ll be fully immersed in managing campaigns and involved in meeting with media owners and clients.
You may have a degree; you may have previous experience of working in this sector. Certainly, you will have an analytical mind and enjoy using data to tell a story.
Workplace pension after 6 months
Free agency lunch each Wednesday
Free fruit, tea, coffee, soft drinks
24 days holiday per annum
WFH 2 days per week
Annual Xmas Bonus paid (depending on agency performance)
What you can expect from Smithfield
• A passion for what we do and delivering outstanding service to our clients
• Being part of a team, with all opinions heard
• Regular review to enhance your career progression
• In-house and external training programmes
• Exposure to all media channels and client sectors
• Regular social events, including the Christmas trip!
• Workplace pension
• Agency lunch each Wednesday – gives everyone the chance to get together and chat
• Free fruit, tea, coffee, soft drinks