Account Executives work within an allocated team in the Planning Department. They work alongside and support Account Managers and Senior Account Managers on a number of accounts, planning campaigns for clients/agencies in their team and developing good relationships with media owners. Account Executives undertake a wide variety of tasks within the team. They will learn and develop their planning skills and develop knowledge and expertise about the ‘Out of Home’ Sector.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Develop basic OOH solutions for clients/agencies as experience grows
• Develop an understanding of client's sector
• Effectively communicate with other Kinetic markets and work with them on client cross-market requests
• Work with different currencies to ensure the client’s budget is planned and invoiced correctly
• Collate production requirements
• Co-ordinate campaign photography and sharing with clients
• Undertake competitive analysis and post-campaign analysis
• Compile production reports
• Prepare site tour documents and logistics of site tours
• Identify and appropriately raises client issues
• Update internal databases
• Demonstrate use of industry and Kinetic planning tools and following 4D planning process
• Collate information from vendors, updating market reports and availability
• Develop knowledge of vendor activity, building relationships with Media Owners
• Begin to develop strong relationships and networks throughout Kinetic
• Get involved in the wider Kinetic initiatives - helping with training, forums, agency initiatives (Green Team, Team Roots, Team Pride, Team Enable, Mental Health Allies) and events
Competitive with excellent benefits.
Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist Out Of Home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands (Tesco, Warner Bros, Coca Cola etc) and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption, and tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective.
Our company values - agility, integrity, innovation, passion and focus -demonstrate how we build relationships and conduct business. Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.