House of Greenland is looking for a Mid-level Digital Project Manager
Reporting to: Head of Production
WHO WE ARE
Not a house. Not in Greenland.
But a fast-growing full-service agency covering a wide array of strategic and communications challenges: above-the-line advertising, behaviour change, comms strategy, content strategies.
We work with world industry leaders such as Google, Square, Red Bull, BT, Samsung, and Virgin to design and build campaigns and content with video at the heart of it.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a mid-level Digital Producer to join our team and help make some excellent work.
The portfolio of projects you engage with will be diverse, covering everything from the production of strategy to live action, animation and digital media including videos, website development, online advertising and email marketing.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years experience as an agency producer / project manager
- Skills and experience in most or all forms of content production (i.e. pre-production planning, photography shoots, filming, live events and post production edits and animation)
- Experience with Digital project management (UI, Web Design, branding)
- Experience in transcreation/localisation
- Skills in production project management and process
- Experience in managing your own team
- Bags of enthusiasm, initiative, the ability to be both proactive and reactive, finding enterprising solutions to problems
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail
- Excellent time management, organisation and multi-tasking skills, with a good track record of being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Keen interest to learn what you don’t yet know – we’re happy to grow with you, if you bring the right attitude and ethics to the table
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Liaising with departments across the agency – including accounts, strategy, creative and leadership – to ensure good communication, joined up creative vision, robust budget management and high-quality delivery.
- Managing multiple projects across all aspects of production from beginning to end including: pre-production planning, content shoot production management (stills and video), managing crew, talent and resource and coordinating post production.
- Sourcing, commissioning and working with editors, animators, talent and other freelance specialists
- Own and manage all project schedules, budgets, scoping, and staffing plans
- Coordinate with the project team to guarantee workflow, documentation and design standards are being upheld
- Advise on project feasibility before creative ideas are shared with the client, flag any potential roadblocks in advance and work on alternative solutions
- Kick-off briefings and meetings, driving everything from consultation and support to production scoping through production to final delivery
- You will apply your production knowledge in forward planning/strategy contexts, working with internal teams and clients on implementation of content calendars, the execution, delivery, and closure of all projects
- Mentoring junior producers to grow their production skills and help maintain a cohesive team dynamic.
- Assisting the leadership team in optimising our creative strategy by staying up to date on content trends, and proposing original ideas and new formats of execution
- Support with setting and defining new internal and production processes, helping to consolidate the existing ones with the account team and studio manager
WORKING AT HOG
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture. House of Greenland is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Working
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Referral programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Individual and team training budget
Not a House. Not in Greenland
Award-winning integrated Creative agency based in Hackney and Lyon.