We’re all about giving our clients the confidence to challenge. This comes from our creative & research system, which helps us validate bigger insights and bolder ideas for bravely effective results. These results are helping us grow our clients, scoop some pretty cool industry accolades, and continue our growth spurt. But our real secret sauce? Our Guys. We recruit diverse personalities, invite challenge, have each other’s backs, and invest in giving each of them the confidence to smash their potential.
Following some game-changing new business wins (more on that later), we’re looking for a confident & ambitious Designer to join our Guys. Someone who could flex their design muscles from social content to pack design, from potatoes to professional services – and everything in between. So what are we really looking for?
Expertise & attitude:
- Passion for great design and ideas
- Ability to think creatively, bravely and broadly and back up with strong rationale
- Confidence to challenge ideas and strive to make them better
- Attentive with a great eye for detail; able to learn and closely follow brand guidelines and studio processes
- An agile, adaptable worker: willing to pivot if budget, timings or research require it
- A great team player who sees the strength in creative collaboration
- Creatively curious and inspiring; drawing on the latest trends and sharing new ways of thinking and designing
- Confident at presenting and defending work: showing great inspiration and application
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious; excited by our agency proposition and vision.
Skills & experience:
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- 2+ years experience working in an agency design role
Illustration and/or animation experience would be advantageous.
Salary from £25K, depending on experience.
We challenge ourselves to attract and grow great people, as well as great clients. So that means offering you things like:
- Great professional development: a coaching programme and generous training budgets to support your career pathway
- Great holidays: with an extra day’s holiday for every year you’re with us
- Great benefits: private healthcare and perks through Vitality
- Great flexibility: a blended working culture that helps work work around you
- Great fun: of course we have an agency bar, but also a coffee shop, all in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. And visits from family, friends & dogs are positively encouraged.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover note, explaining what would make you a fit with our Guys, to [email protected]