The Paid Media Executive will be responsible for running biddable paid media campaigns across our portfolio of clients, including implementation, optimisation and reporting. The role requires strong Paid Search and Paid Social knowledge, whilst additional experience in Programmatic is an advantage. You’ll also have responsibility for presenting to clients.
You must be passionate about advertising effectiveness, through testing, optimising and reporting performance, to deliver the best possible payback to our clients.
You must also be ambitious and have a huge desire to keep learning! Being part of Hunterlodge you are automatically signed up to our profit share bonus scheme and our relentless approach to Continuous Professional Development.
Necessary skills / experience:
• Experience of running Paid Search campaigns (particularly Google Ads).
• Experience of running Paid Social campaigns (particularly Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn).
• Ability to analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
• Strong presentation skills, being able to talk confidently on marketing platforms and tactics.
• Excellent communicator, able to speak with authority to clients and colleagues and to simplify complex challenges.
• We operate hybrid working, with the week split between office and home working (current Covid regulations permitting).
• Hunterlodge has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. We have an established relationship with the IPA and all staff are given the opportunity to take the Digital Performance Certificate, Diversity & Inclusion qualification, Legal Regulations qualification and Commercial Certificate, all fully funded by Hunterlodge.
• In addition, there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
• Annual profit based bonus
• Pension with employer’s contribution.
• Free gym membership.
• Mindfulness sessions and wellbeing days.
• Regular company social events
Established in 1987, Hunterlodge is thrilled by advertising and totally driven by proving advertising effectiveness on every campaign. To this end we only work with like-minded clients and by sticking to our guns we are well on our way to proving beyond doubt we are the most effective agency in the UK.