Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded B2B agency and current holders of Agency of the Year in both the UK and US, so it’s an exciting time for the business. While we are a big company with big ambitions, you’ll be joining a comparatively small PR team that consistently punches well above its weight in terms of the clients we serve and the success we achieve in the earned media and content space. It is a team that fosters strong partnerships with clients who in turn value our support whether they are a market leader or challenger brand, some of whom have been agency clients for more than 20 years
We are looking for seasoned account handlers to join our ever-growing Business-to-Business Public Relations team. You must be well organised and have bags of enthusiasm and talent. And above all, you must lead by example.
While the PR team has its own accounts, it also works with teams across the wider agency on fully integrated campaigns, including creative, digital, social, ABM etc so it’s a tremendous opportunity to learn new skills. You will also be exposed to a hugely diverse set of industries and people – from the ESG and Sustainability space to Genetic Research and Healthcare, and from Hospitality, Automotive, Aerospace and Tech through to Fintech, Blockchain – and so much more. You will work across multiple accounts and never be pigeon-holed into one area! Indeed, you’ll learn about industries, services, products and technologies you never knew existed.
We have a relatively flat hierarchy with simple reporting lines, so having a voice and being heard is never a problem. Similarly, we are always ready and willing to learn from you, and any ideas you may have as to how we can make the best even better.
If you like working in silos or building empires, we’re probably not for you. We absolutely work as a team and help each other, so while we all have our responsibilities, we also all lend a hand when a helping hand is needed. And we have good fun doing it.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for smooth running of a number of key Client accounts,
including account growth and idea generation
• Building long-standing and trusting relationships with our Clients and key
• Working effectively with our integrated teams and wider agency network
to ensure work is delivered to agreed timescales and in line with Client
• Commercial accountability for and development of existing Client
• Day to day management and development of colleagues within the team
• Demonstrating creative initiative to guide and champion great ideas
• Accurate and timely financial and job management
Experience / skills required:
• You may already be an Account Director or you may be experienced SAM.
Talent is more important than title.
• Proven experience of media relations, planning and execution
• An ability to write accurately across multiple disciplines – releases,
articles, case studies, social posts etc
• Proven ability to sustain and develop valuable Client relationships
• Demonstrate enthusiasm, energy, innovation, strategic and creative
• You will be digitally savvy
• Ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to interpret a brief and add value to that brief
• Strong presentation skills and an ability to develop compelling Client
• Confident and personable with exceptional Client facing skills
• Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
Competitive salary + benefits
Global career development opportunities
Central London location in Finsbury Square with fabulous offices featuring an impressive outdoor terrace with stunning views across the city
Opportunities to get involved with working groups such as Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing and ESG / Sustainability
Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded B2B agency and current holders of Agency of the Year in both the UK and US.