Type of contract: Permanent
Who We Are:
TBWA\Media Arts Lab (or MAL as you’ll hear us called) is the bespoke global advertising agency dedicated solely to Apple. Our mission is to create smart, simple, and iconic work that transforms business and makes culture for the world’s best brand.
We’re headquartered in Los Angeles with 5 further international hubs and over 700 people making great work for Apple in 26 markets around the globe.
Diversity, Equity + Inclusion:
Without inclusion, we won’t be diverse. Diversity brings a richness which we believe enables innovation & creativity. As such, MAL is committed to maintaining an open, welcoming, and inclusive culture which allows everybody to bring their whole selves to the workplace and simply be who they are at all times.
Media Arts Lab is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
We are looking for an experienced Production Assistant to support a team of Producers on a multitude of projects across the department. The Production Assistant will be responsible for the smooth running of the production cycle, coordinating reviews, overseeing and distribution of deliverables, handling finance and coordination of travel.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career in production, being a central component in the smooth running of the broadcast production team and eager to get stuck in from the get-go, then we would love to hear from you.
• Supporting Producers in scheduling and liaising with vendors.
• Tracking alongside Producers the financial status of productions; creating & amending estimates, PO’s, monitoring invoices.
• Participating in creative conversations.
• Prioritise deadlines across multiple projects and ensure the efficient and on-time delivery.
• Overseeing travel arrangements.
Who will thrive in this role?:
• Someone who strives to get the job done cooperatively, respectfully and with an optimistic attitude.
• A multitasker who can work independently with minimal supervision while driving day to day tasks.
• Ability to be one step ahead, good at time management & task prioritisation.
• Organised and resourceful with a drive for excellence in delivery, with a keen attention to detail and commitment to the highest of quality.
• Ability to build collaborative, trusting, respectful relationships with other team members.
• Eager to bring forth ideas and suggestions which enable improvements for the team.
What’s in it for you?:
Given we push to create smart, simple, iconic, globally impactful work that makes culture; we understand this requires the hard work and dedication of an extremely talented and innovative collection of people.
Therefore, we have designed our benefits package to first and foremost take care of our teams, to say, “thank you”, but beyond that, it is there to ensure that you are rewarded for the incredible work you deliver and receive the recognition that goes along with that.
From continued learning & development, life insurance for protection and peace of mind, family care leave (for those important times), well-being and mental health support – to volunteer days
and a great work environment with an international and talented team – basically, we’ve got you covered!
Media Arts Lab