Are you an innovative individual with experience as a Project Manager? If so here at Dstl we have exciting opportunities to manage research projects supporting UK Defence and Security!
Our projects address interesting and challenging problems that owing to their sensitivity cannot be done elsewhere and improves the front-line capability of the UK Armed Forces, supports national prosperity, and keeps British citizens safe.
As the Project Manager you will plan and lead projects in a timely and efficient manner to deliver high quality outputs within budget. You will have a key role in project governance to lead successful teams across a range of exciting and varied projects.
We want Projects Managers to join our team who are:
• Keen to deliver and enable impactful benefits for Defence and Security through world-class Science and Technology
• Able to lead and motivate a diverse team to effectively deliver exploitable project outcomes
• Excellent stakeholder management, both internal and external up to departmental head level, with great communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to influence and negotiate
• You will have strong financial acumen to enable realistic forecasting and delivery against agreed budgets
To apply for this role please follow this link:
Your package includes:
• Flexible hours and Flexible working
• Outstanding Civil Service Pension
• Annual Leave starting at 25 days (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 30 days (plus Bank Holidays) after 5 years and option to buy or sell up to 5 days per