1) Campaign Management
- liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed and develops the most appropriate strategy to deliver the objectives;
- defines target group and implements strategy through appropriate media planning work;
- conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way;
- reviews and revises campaign strategy in light of campaign KPIs and takes appropriate corrective measures if necessary;
- stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates;
- outlines and implements event execution plan for client’s conferences, exhibitions, seminars, including high-level strategic planning as well as detailed logistics arrangements and execution
2) New Business Development:
- supports the team to build proposals for potential clients
- Develops and improve new business marketing materials and toolkits
- Supports the wider team for marketing campaign implementation
3) Content Production Management
- Localises and writes marketing content in local languages i.e. Simplified Chinese
- Able to edit digital graphic and key visuals for promotional materials
- Has the ability to film and edits promotional video for campaigns and event would be preferrable
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience in marketing and PR.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A strong understanding of the Chinese culture and media landscape
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (written & spoken) is a must
- Eager to learn and demonstrate a high level of curiosity
- Display “can do” attitude, proactive in seeking solutions
- Passionate about marketing and branding
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive package
- Pension contribution
- A dynamic and fast-paced working environment working with global facing clients
- CPD Training by PRCA & IPA professional bodies
Comms8 is an award-winning marketing agency.
With its headquarter located in the UK, Comms8 has teams across London, China, and Hong Kong.
As the winner of The Drum’s Digital Award 2020, it helps European brands enter the Chinese market through integrated online advertising across the mainstream media and platforms in the Chinese speaking markets. With rich experience and professional know-how in search engine optimisation SEM, PPC advertisement, PR, KOL marketing, and content marketing, we’ve helped clients to successfully expand their brand popularity and maximise ROI.