Do you understand the power of influence? Is Beauty a passion for you? Our growing Beauty team at Billion Dollar Boy are looking for a competent, passionate and driven Senior Account Manager to develop and manage a range of brands in the Beauty space in the Nordics. The role of the Senior Account Manager is varied and dynamic and involves organisation, creative flair, and great interpersonal and communication skills to work with a wide range of influencers and clients and keep everyone informed. They will also play a key role in the management and progression of a quality driven and enthusiastic team, as well as spearheading the constant improvement of agency processes.
3-5 Years in Advertising
Responsibilities & Expectations
Client Relationship Management
- Look after a portfolio of client accounts.
- Build and maintain Mid & Senior level client relationships, both in-person and remotely (including client entertainment) and meetings.
- Work with all departments to innovate novel strategies and tools to deliver first class campaigns
- Identify new client relationships, make & present pitches to potential new clients inside and outside of the existing portfolio.
- Adept at creative problem solving and crisis management.
- Will lead reporting to clients on their portfolio.
Planning & Strategy
- Will oversee timelines and ensure deadline adherence.
- Be an integral part of creative strategy working alongside the creative team.
- Frequently feedback learnings to the wider team.
- Financials & Contracting
- Look after financials, time management, resource and planning.
- Will have a detailed knowledge of contracts.
- Will manage Account Manager(s) and/or Senior Account Executive(s).
- Make training recommendations for team and support in career development of direct reports
- Proficient in agency processes.
- Manage Campaigns from start to finish.
- Any other such task that may be reasonably expected
- Work with Senior Management to convey the vision and values of the business to more junior staff.
- Maintain a professional work ethic and set a good example to more junior staff.
- Experience working with Nordic countries would be a bonus
- Finish, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language speakers would be a plus
A part of what we offer at BDB is a considerate suite of competitive benefits, which will be discussed with you throughout the interview process.
Billion Dollar Boy
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy (BDB) is the global creative agency for the influencer age, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans. BDB harnesses the exceptional creativity of global content creators and connects them with the world’s most creative brands to deliver first-class influencer marketing campaigns. We were founded to specialise in influencer marketing, we view it as a discipline, not an add-on.
We are a Financial Times 1000 Fastest Growing Company & AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency, and in 2021 BDB campaigns won Webby Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards and Shorty Awards. Our clients include PepsiCo, L'Oreal, Shiseido, Heineken, Zalando and Campari Group. Working with vastly different brands and their audiences keeps us smart, nimble and (dare we say it) ahead of the competition.
Since 2014 we have ensured that creative excellence is our company’s north star - empowering social media and changing the global ad business as we know it.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
- We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Billion Dollar Boy embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote these benefits in all of our business activities.
When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
- Recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and make best use of their talents;
- Not discriminate unlawfully against any person;
- Select the best person for the job in terms of qualifications and abilities.
This sets out our approach to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination at work.