We are looking for a colleague with exceptional qualities to join our team.
Your input will help take us on a 100% year on year growth journey and take us to where we want to be in the next few years. So, if you have experience in account growth, read on…
• Degree in a relevant field and ideally three/five years years working in an equally relevant business ideally in sales or client development.
• You will have a strong knowledge of CRM systems
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding communication skills
• Self-administering, highly organised and committed to process efficiency
• Trained to become a Dragonfly AI super user
• A solid track record in enterprise sales
• and have an excellent manner when dealing with a client or prospect…
This is a focused role working closely with our Co-Founder/CCO and Head of Customer Excellence to accelerate the growth potential from existing clients, blue chip partnerships in trial and to work collaboratively on our top 10 T1 clients and running new and existing client projects with enterprise development potential:
• Brand enterprise relationship development
• Develop our agency partnership strategy and pricing
• Managing and adding value to our strategic enterprise Pilots 3-6 months
• T1 Key Growth Accounts and key account-based sales
• Managing new and significant 3-6 month strategic enterprise partnership and pilots converting into enterprise level commercial partnerships
• Location: UK Flexible
• Salary: £50,000 plus commission plan
• Participation in Company option scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Full time
• Paid Leave: Bank Holidays and 20 days per annum
DragonflyAI was formed in 2019, with a mission to bring visual artificial intelligence to the world of brands, retailers and their agencies.
OUR VISION: CREATIVITY GUIDED BY SCIENCE
In a world where content is exploding and attention spans are diminishing, we believe predictive testing before publishing can make content more impactful and effective.
OUR MISSION: PREDICTING ATTENTION TO PREDICT PERFORMANCE
We provide brands with actionable insights, that lead to better creative decisions and improved sales performance.
OUR DESTINATION: THE MARKET LEADER IN CREATIVE PERFORMANCE PREDICTION
To be respected innovators and global leaders, working with amazing people and world class brands to create a new generation of tools that enable creative performance prediction.
ABOUT DRAGONFLY AI
Our unique technology is modelled on human brain function and uses an algorithm to instantly identify what the human brain sees first. Our tech is easy to use, the Web Studio, google chrome extension, video analysis, iOS app and enterprise integrations plugin using our SDK/API. We can analyse everything from retail POS to digital assets, out of home to social and rich video motion content, improving the effectiveness of content across any visual channel.
We are in growth and need to hire an efficient, commercially savvy Strategic Partnerships Manager to support our network marketing and help our partners find high impact insights that drive brand growth.
This will include engaging new client prospects, creating discovery workshops, pre-sales, client engagement and helping to run our pilots and proof of value projects. Alongside co-ordinating and supporting pitches, follow ups, tailoring contracts and organising check in sessions for pilot clients.
As a team of around 20 we know that our people are our greatest asset and so we’ll be looking for complementary skill sets including creativity and flexibility in our fast-moving environment, an analytical brain attached to excellent listening and communicating skills and a confident personality.
We are offering a competitive package given our growth stage. In return we guarantee an adventure and the scope to have a significant impact on our future.