We’re looking for an enthusiastic and curious strategist with a passion for creating big, integrated ideas that live and breathe in owned and earned media. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in a strategic/planning role, with a focus on below the line media, eg eCRM, Promotional Marketing, Direct Response.
The chosen candidate will be line Managed by a Senior Strategist, and will have the close support and mentorship of the Strategy Director but will be given the autonomy to lead on relevant campaigns. ELVIS’s collaborative way of working means this person will also have plenty of direct exposure to the agency’s senior team too.
Their executional expertise should be on BTL Media, so they’ll be comfortable extracting insights from data, and have an analytical mindset. Overall however, they should be an integrated thinker, well versed in the strategic discipline of Account Planning, who puts the consumer at the heart of everything they do.
The goal of ELVIS’s strategy team is to create DISPROPORTIONATE IMPACT. Acting as inspiration and direction to the creative team, we help to create campaigns that have a disproportionate impact in the world. So we’re looking for someone who is hungry to make a disproportionate impact at ELVIS! This is about being passionate, proactive and always striving to give work ‘the edge’.
We love brave, bold, innovative thinking, so we’re looking for a naturally curious person who will bring new ideas to the table – ideas that might scare us!
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of planning and evaluation. This means that understanding how to measure success is also important – an analytical mind and a working knowledge of platforms such as Facebook insights and Google Analytics will mean they hit the ground running.
• Hybrid working (mix of home and office based)
• Medicash healthcare access (allowances for physiotherapy, dental, eye care etc)
• Digital GP access
• Access to preferential rates on Private Medical Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme allowing you instant access to qualified counsellors and specialists to help keep you in the best of health, physically and mentally
• Group Life Assurance
• Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme; 3% agency contribution on qualifying earnings
• Out of hours financial compensation on qualifying projects
• Free office-based breakfasts, fruit & soft drinks
• 2 x company events/parties a year
• Focus on craft, industry and personal development training, and genuine access to the Board
• Charity opportunities within working hours
• New starter lunch & Elvis buddy
Plus, upon completion of probation:
• Unlimited holiday allowance
• Flexible working hours
ELVIS is a global creative partner for brands including Cadbury, Oreo, Odeon Cinema Group, Walkers, Doritos, Birds Eye, and Honda. We create award-winning creative platforms that work for every screen.
At ELVIS, we’ve always believed in the power of creativity and the need for innovation. In a world of ever-expanding tech and data opportunities, we demand constant reinvention from our clients and ourselves to keep the brands we work with at the top of their game.
This belief is at the heart of our agency mission to use unexpected and unforgettable creativity to help people and brands grow in a better way.
Everyone at ELVIS wants to contribute to creating a better world – a holistic concept concerned with protecting and improving the lives of people and the planet we all live on. This concept is rapidly increasing in importance to our clients, and we believe that responsible, sustainable and equitable ideas represent the future of our industry.