This strategy executive will report into the Head Of Planning and a Strategist and will be a key component of the strategy team from day one.
We have a diverse client portfolio at The Kite Factory and you will be working on a mixture of leading not-for-profit and commercial advertisers, as well as feeding into the different areas of team focus as outlined above.
Initially, your key focus will be to support the team, using our planning tools and desktop research to help uncover facts, insight and evidence that will inform the strategies we create.
We believe that everyone can learn and build on their skills wherever they are in their careers, and, once in role, we will work with you to help build your skillset and develop your career with us. In time, we want to help build you skills sets so you can build client relationships and take a greater role in helping shape strategies for our clients.
You will quickly feel an integral part of the business, as the role will require you to work collaboratively across both the agency, and with clients’ internal teams.
• This is an entry level role. Relevant experience is definitely of interest, but not essential.
• We are really interested in learning more about you as an individual and what skills you can bring to the team.
• Being good with numbers is essential.
• Curiosity and an interest in diverse viewpoints and sources.
• Communicating your ideas so that others understand and engage.
• Good attention to detail.
• Passion for fact finding.
• Interest in Strategy as a discipline.
Systems and Tools
Some prior experience of Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage, but not essential.
• 23 days’ holiday – rising incrementally to a max. of 30 days’ after 5 years
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private health insurance
• Life assurance
• Social events
• 4pm finish on a Friday
We’re the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans. We enhance reach, reputation and revenue by giving every client the best in heart, art and science; which means going the extra mile to understand their world and collaborating to create market-leading strategies, anchored in intelligent data.
As an independent agency, we enjoy the freedom to work with clients we love, in ways that work best for both of us. It’s about getting involved, staying informed and being invested in your success. Because great relationships drive better results.