The role and candidate
We are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition and Vendor Management Coordinator who is looking for hands-on experience in talent coordination and has a multicultural background, looking to evolve in a challenging and busy environment at an international level.
This is a brand new position - you will act as the sole recruitment lead within our client team to help us find qualified freelancers, or connexions as we call them, to work on our client projects (transcreators, copywriters, cultural consultants, strategic planners, designers, etc.). The role offers the opportunity to manage the whole recruitment function for our client projects as we embark on an exciting period of growth. Internal recruitment will be managed separately by our HR function.
While the role focuses on freelance talent acquisition, you will also be actively involved coordination of our global talent community - Culture Connexion. This would include helping to organise online webinars and in-person networking events, gathering cultural insight from our network that will inform our marketing strategy, and coming up with exciting new content ideas to include in our monthly newsletter and on social media that will engage our talent community.
Your role will be to support our client team to help funnel the talent priorities and targets based on ongoing and urgent talent searches. You will be supported by an intern and will have the opportunity to gain line management experience; this hire will be provided after successfully completing your probation period.
Sourcing and recruitment
- Coordinate the connexion acquisition process for client projects from A to Z: directly sourcing, screening and onboarding them.
The type of profiles you would be looking for include, but are not limited to, strategic planners, SEO experts, strategic planners and transcreators, all working across international markets.
- Establish and develop relationships with the connexions from the start to ensure they feel valued and have a key contact for any questions or issues
- Manage NDAs and/or any other client specific contracts that need to be signed or approved by connexions before commencement of a project, manage all login details to systems etc. for new connexion.
- Respond to freelancers’ queries regarding system issues (PMS set up, log in, amendment or profiles, etc.) or escalate to the relevant person
- Respond to internal and external requests regarding PMS and freelancer resource needs, quickly and efficiently
- Deal with and resolve any finance queries and escalate any major issues to the relevant Account Manager, line manager or finance team member
- Check and approve connexion payments in collaboration with Ops Manager
- Develop and implement strategies to identify new talents across a range of international markets, as well as improving operational efficiencies to achieve a higher success rate
- Forecast talent needs and build talent pools in collaboration with the client team
- When required, train employees on the recruitment process, including briefing, testing and evaluation processes and on-going monitoring of freelancers performance
- Continue to look for process improvements to ensure the talent is of the highest quality possible
- Monitor talent’s feedback on social media and other specialised forums (such as the Blue board Proz.com)
- Support our Culture Connexion engagement programmes, including coordinating training and webinar sessions and our ongoing newsletters and comms efforts
- Constantly look for new recruitment sources – further develop relationships with key Universities, raise profile of Creative Culture via networking and presentations
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Creative Culture’s services and technological offerings
- Demonstrate an understanding of the internal organisational structure - who to go to for all eventualities
- Ensure your line manager is aware of your workload, issues and successes etc. and escalate any issues to your line manager
- Support recruitment and training for Talent intern; line manage the interns for the Talent team and provide guidance and support for their learning
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, particularly in a cross-cultural environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working on a high volume of roles at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive; demonstrate taking initiative
- Happy to be hands-on while providing support and guidance to interns
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Desirable but not essential
- Recruitment/ talent acquisition or vendor management experience
- LinkedIn knowledge
- Experience using Zoho, Proz, Fiverr, Upwork.com and People per Hour
Please apply with your updated CV and a cover letter. Please remember to mention when you would be available to start from. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
What to expect
Creative Culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team where you can expect to:
- Benefit from structured training & a clear remit
- Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries and cultures in a collaborative environment
- Work towards objectives while tracking your progress
- Grow and expand on your remit as the company grows
Creative Culture offers its employees:
- the option to enrol onto our Pension Scheme
- a structured bonus scheme in line with the company’s and the individual’s performance so there is ownership of your financial earning potential
- a comprehensive training and development programme
- regular team social events such as monthly team breakfasts and quarterly team lunches.
- CSR initiatives encompassing our core values of diversity, equity and inclusion (including volunteering days and mentoring opportunities with the Routes Collective)
- In 2021, we listened to our team and will be rolling out new initiatives related to wellbeing (vouchers, EAP etc.)