You’ll cover the key disciplines in digital marketing including SEO and Paid Search and develop the skills you need to plan and implement successful digital marketing campaigns. To reflect the pace at which digital is changing, the learning content is continuously reviewed.
To book please select Intake on the left hand side of the page. If you have made a booking for this qualification, you will be able to access your online learning in Events & CPD/ Training via the profile icon.
Who is the qualification for?
Specially designed for junior practitioners working in the communications industry. You may be in your first year within a digital agency or specialist department. It’s also ideal for more experienced individuals looking to add knowledge of digital to their existing skill set.
What are the benefits?
View the full Digital Performance Certificate syllabus.
- Gain an essential grounding in how to be a successful client manager and strategic thinker.
- Become better at briefing, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Understand each of the key disciplines in digital marketing, providing you with a background knowledge that will enable you to hold your own in team and client meetings.
- Learn how to buy traffic through display marketing and how to manage successful campaigns.
- Explore how SEO has evolved and how to make it work for you
- Understand affiliate marketing, what’s involved and how to manage campaigns successfully
- Learn about Paid Search and how to efficiently manage your keyword strategies.
Introducing- The IPA Digital Performance Certificate from The IPA on Vimeo.
How the learning is delivered and assessed
- The 10 hours of learning is delivered across 5 modules that can be completed at your own pace, in your own time. Candidates can access and download the learning through the IPA website on any device, or via the IPA Learning app.
- A mandatory, multiple choice self-test, available in the online learning, must be passed before the exam date.
- This assessment can be re-attempted as needed until you achieve a 75% pass grade. If the candidate does not pass this assessment by the exam date, the final exam will not be accessible to them and they must follow deferral or cancellation policy.
- The qualification is then assessed via a formal 70-minute online exam at a set date and time, 105-minutes in non-English speaking countries. Candidates must answer 12 short-form essay questions.
- The pass grade for the final exam is 50%. Candidates who pass the exam will be awarded a digital certificate of completion.
Online exam dates:
- 3rd April 2019
- 3rd July 2019
- 2nd October 2019
- 4th December 2019
For more information email email@example.com
View Digital Performance Certificate Policies