The IPA, incorporated by a Royal Charter, supports and empowers the industry with a globally renowned, award-winning suite of courses and qualifications that help individuals, agencies and marketers become more expert and skilled in their roles.
- IPA Foundation Certificate - A journey through the entire brand communications process in just 30 hours of flexible online learning. Aimed at newcomers to the industry.
- IPA Digital Performance Essentials Certificate – An overview of the key disciplines in digital marketing, including SEO and Paid Search, to help delegates plan and implement successful digital marketing campaigns.
Mid to Senior level
- IPA Excellence Diploma in Business - Delivered by the London School of Economics - This programme will deepen your knowledge of the core pillars of business: strategy, finance, and people, guided by thought leaders and LSE experts.
- IPA Excellence in Brands Diploma - Dubbed the ‘MBA of Brands’ by former delegates, the Diploma matches brand leaders of tomorrow with world-class thinkers and cutting-edge makers to shape careers and help candidates move up to the next level of leadership.
All IPA Courses and Qualifications
- IPA Commercial Essentials Certificate – Enabling delegates to build better client relations, negotiate more effectively, and understand how best to maximise the link between creativity and profitability.
- IPA LegRegs Essentials Certificate – An overview of copyright, defamation, consumer protection and more. Qualification content provided by top UK law firm, Lewis Silkin.
- IPA Effectiveness Essentials Certificate – Aimed at entry-level advertising practitioners in agency and client businesses and providing a summary of the role and the need for effectiveness in their work.